The In-company Microsoft training
In addition to consulting and implementing, we also offer complete and customized training for companies that use Microsoft’s business solutions. All courses are created to offer content based on your company’s specific learning and training needs. As a result, your employees are guaranteed to learn how to use the solutions for improving and optimizing their daily processes.
How the In-company Microsoft training works?
The client will brief inove regarding their user training necessities via conference calls;
Our specialists will draw a proposal based on the requirements identified at the conference calls, the market’s best practices and the correct use of the platform functionalities;
Once the course program is approved, the classes are scheduled;
The training can be on-site or by e-learning. Both options are interactive and allow practical exercises for all of the solutions;
The client can record the training and use it internally, if necessary.
Our In-company Microsoft training comprehends
Introduction to the software’s main functionalities;
How to perform the area’s processes using the solution
Pinpointing the software’s limitations and, if possible, how to overcome them;
Practical exercises on how to perform the functionalities, based on the market’s best practices;
Inove and your company will issue a course certification.
Our courses do not contemplate the following
- Support or on-site conferences;
- Manual or personalized procedures;
- We do not provide any type of hardware, software and hosting;
- Exporting, importing or data and file migration. As well as the installation and configuration of the solution at the work and training stations. The client will be trained and responsible for this task;
- We will not make any resource configuration at the client’s environment
What solutions are comprehended at the In-company Microsoft training?
The Microsoft In-company training is recommended to?
- All companies that want to reduce their costs with training;
- Organizations that wish to boost their teams’ productivity and take full advantage of Microsoft’s solutions;
- Small to mid-sized businesses that do not have a big budget for user training, but wish to teach them how to use the solutions correctly.
We do not offer private classes or training for Microsoft’s certifications. Our lessons are practical, with the aim of meeting the specific needs of our clients;
Our implementation services already contemplate the training of users.